GOURMET WORLD e-GIFT CARDS
There are 3 gift card variants that can be bought: A$50 / A$100/ A$200. Once you click the Gift Card product, the amount can be selected. Gourmet World e-gift cards can only be redeemed at www.gourmetworld.com.au.
How do they work?
Once the customer (you) has chosen and bought an e-Gift card, just tell us the e-mail address you want to send it with the message you want. You can specify this information within the purchasing process at checkout or contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org once the order has been paid.
When it's the time to use the e-Gift card, check the code sent by e-mail and redeem it at checkout when you purchase an item.
Availability and Pricing
A variety of non-reloadable digital Gift Cards and codes (collectively, “Gift Cards”) are offered for purchase on Gourmet World website. All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, reject all or any part of an order and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice and the price charged will be the price set out on the Service at the time of your order. The minimum price of a Gift Card sold via Gourmet World is $50 and the maximum price of a Gift Card sold is $200. Gift Cards purchased through Gourmet World are only available for use within www.gourmetworld.com.au.
Gourmet World e-Gift cards are valid for 36 months.
An expiry date might be stated under the following circumstances:
- Supplied as part of a temporary marketing promotion.
- Donated free of charge for promotional purposes.
- Sold for a particular good at a genuine discount.
In those cases, specific expiry dates will be provided when the e-Gift card is issued.
e-Gift Cards Use and Redemption
- Multiple gift cards can be used per Order. We may email electronic gift cards to you or to your selected recipient. We accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift cards - you should treat them like cash. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift cards, including if gift cards used without permission, if your email is hacked or subject to unauthorised used. We monitor the issuance and redemption of gift cards. In the event of fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception (including self-referral) or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the issuance or redemption of gift cards, we may close or block access to your Account and/or require a different means of payment. We may block gift cards if notified by law enforcement that a gift cards have been fraudulently obtained.
- You may purchase gift cards for use on the Site by you or other customers. Gift Cards can be redeemed at the checkout. Once redeemed, gift cards cannot be transferred. Gift cards can only be redeemed on the Site in accordance with the special terms stated on them.
- The credit of a gift card does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash at any time. Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
- If you place an Order less than the value of the gift card, the residual credit will be stored to your Account and can be used for future purchases, but the residual credit cannot be redeemed for cash. If the credit of a gift card is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means. You may use as many gift cards as you wish in paying for an Order, and gift cards may be used in conjunction with one voucher per Order.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using a gift card, the refund value of an item is the final price you paid for that item.
Do Gourmet World e-Gift cards also pay for shipping?
Yes, Gourmet World e-gift card is just a cash equivalent that you can spend on goods, shipping fees and taxes.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, our Services or require assistance please contact us at email@example.com