Fresh summer Fusilli with garlic and olive oil by @VeganbyEden
Ingredients (2 Serves):
- 1/4 cup Edo Premium Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup peperonata
- Whole wheat Fusilli for 2
- 1/2 lemon zest
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and salt generously. Add the Whole Wheat Fusilli and cook according to packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the olive oil to a pan on a low heat.
- Sprinkle the chilli flakes and add the garlic. Stir and cook for a minute or two until fragrant.
- Add the peperonata to the pan and stir through. Then add the olives and the lemon zest.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and keep some of the water. Add the drained pasta to the pan and sprinkle in the fresh basil leaves.
- Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the pasta water and the vegan parmesan and stir through. Remove from heat and divide into two bowls. Serve with extra parmesan.
For further info about the products used to prepare this recipe, click here.
Browse more Vegan recipes made by Eden at: