Paella Recipe with Aussie Veggies and Seafood
Ingredients (2 serves):
- Carmencita Paella Kit for 2 persons (Paella Pan Included within this Kit).
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- Continental Beans 150g
- Tiger Prawn meat 100g
- 1/2 Squid
METHOD (In 6 Steps):
- Chop the Vegies and the Squid
- Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the Pan and Stir the Vegies and Seafood.
- Add the Bomba Rice included in the Carmencita Kit and Stir (without water)
- Add the Seasoning Sachet provided and Mix evenly.
- Add 750ml (3 Glasses) of water and cook over medium to high heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce to Low heat and Cook until the rice has fully absorbed the liquid (10 more minutes approx.).
- Use of direct flame is suggested. The heat should be evenly distributed under the entire base of the Paella pan.
- Once the water has been added, Do not Stir. Leave the rice absorb all the water.
Watch this Video to learn more about the Seafood Paella with Veggies Recipe: