Pasta Fusilli Avellinesi with Puttanesca Sauce
Cooking Time: Recipe 25 mins / Pasta: 13 - 15 mins
- 500gr Squisito Fusilli Avellinesi.
- 1 tablespoon Colavita or Ed'o PUREExtra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 4 Capriccio Anchovy filets chopped
- 1 long red chilli seeded and finely chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Colavita Capers
- 80gr Acorsa mixed Olives pitted and cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded basil and extra to serve.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until onion softens.
- Add garlic, anchovy and chilli.
- Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, capers and olives, stirring, until the sauce comes to the boil.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and basil and toss to combine.
- Serve and garnish with basil.
- Buon Appetito!