Pasta Spinach Orecchiette with Zucchini and Mascarpone Cheese sauce
COOKING TIME: 25 Mins
Pasta Cooking Time: 13 - 15 minutes
1 onion, finely chopped
5 small zucchini, thinly sliced
1 cup Chicken broth
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook until softened. Add zucchini, cook for 10 mins or until tender.
- Add broth. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is cooked to “al dente”, drain, return to pot. Add 3/4 of the zucchini mixture to cooked pasta & toss to combine. Stir in mascarpone and parsley, mix well.
- Serve with grated parmigiano reggiano cheese, the remaining zucchini mixture and a drizzle of Extra-Virgin Olive oil.